“Purpose is what drives a human soul. Making a difference is what qualifies it.” Dr. Tatiana Irvin
Dr. Tatiana H Irvin has been serving her clients in private practice utilizing Metaphysical Coaching techniques and Energy Balancing tools at Nurturing Hands and Bare Brilliance Coaching.
Through fine tuned intuitive coaching sessions, coupled with supported states of expanded personal awareness, each client is empowered to grow in consciousness, balance and clarity of genuine purpose.
Tatiana holds a Masters Degree in Metaphysical Science. She holds a Doctorate of Philosophy specializing in Holistic Life Coaching, Energy Leadership certification from iPEC, Medical Intuitive Certification and various supporting certificates in “energy awareness” modalities.
- Doctorate ~ Holistic Life Coaching at the University of Sedona, AZ – 2012
- Energy Leadership Coaching ~ iPEC, Shrewsbury, NJ – 2010
- Masters of Metaphysics ~ University of Metaphysics, Sedona, AZ – 2009
- Bachelor of Science, Metaphysics ~ University of Metaphysics, Sedona, AZ – 2007
- Certified Medical Intuitive ~ The Mystery School, Boulder, CO – 2005
- Master of Crystology ~ Hands of Light, Melody Course, Boulder, CO – 2004
- Certified Clinical Aromatherapist ~ Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy, Boulder, CO – 2004
- Reiki Master ~ OneHeartBe, Sekhem Reiki Tradition, La Val Dieu, France, & Chandler, AZ – 2002
- The Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies ~ Religious Studies, Jerusalem, Israel – 1990
- Brigham Young University ~ International Relations, Provo, UT – 1987 – 1991